Board of Directors Agreed Subsidiary OBI Pharma (Shanghai) Limited to Implement Partial Intellectual Property Rights of Headquarter – Rights in ChinaNovember 28, 2019
Announcement of the U.S. FDA approval on Orphan Drug Designation of Globo H antibody drug conjugate, OBI-999, targeting Pancreatic CancerDecember 24, 2019
- Date of occurrence of the event: Dec 20,2019
- Company name: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter “head office” or “subsidiaries”): Head office
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: Not applicable
- Name of the reporting media: Page C5 of Economy Daily News
- Content of the report: “… Yesterday (19th), OBI Pharma (4147) announced that the developing project, OBI-999, has officially started phase I/II human clinical trial. Industry has pointed out that the product will be the focus of OBI. Launching clinical trials will be a plus for the future operation of the company. …”
- Cause of occurrence: Supplementary statements on news article
- Countermeasures: The supplementary statement on the research progress of Globo H antibody Drug conjugate, OBI-999, are provided below:
(1) OBI-999 has granted for phase I/II human clinical studies by FDA on Aug 31, 2019, and announcement with details was released on MOPS on the same day.
(2) OBI-999-001 phase I/II human clinal studies is first time applied on human. 2 patients who are qualified for the enrollment are currently receiving treatments at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Lead of trial plan is Dr. Apostolia M Tsimberidou.
Please refer to the company website for detail: http://www.obipharma.com/?lang=zh-hant
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long process associated with high costs. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.