Announcement on Re-election of Board of Directors at the 2019 Annual General MeetingJune 27, 2019
Company’s Board of Directors nominated Michael Chang to serve as the Chairman of the BoardJune 27, 2019
- Date of the board of directors resolution: Jun 27, 2019
- Name and title of the managerial officer with permission to engage in competitive conduct:
Director Tamon Tseng, Representative of Yi Tai Investment Co., Ltd.
Director Michael Chang, Representative of Yi Tai Investment Co., Ltd.
Director Lung-Yeh Cho, Representative of Sheng Cheng Investment Co., Ltd.
Director Frank Chen, Representative of Sheng Cheng Investment Co., Ltd.
Independent Director Jerry G. Fong
Independent Director Chung-Ming Chang
Independent Director TayChang Wang
- Items of competitive conduct in which the officer is permitted to engage: Business items within the same business scope of the company.
- Period of permission to engage in the competitive conduct: During the period as director of the company.
- Circumstances of the resolution (please describe the results of the voting under Article 32 of the Company Act): Approved by more than half of the participants at the Annual General Meeting with shareholders possessing more than two-thirds of the total number of shares issued voted.
- If the permitted competitive conduct is business of a mainland China area enterprise, the name and title of the managerial officer (if it is not business of a mainland China area enterprise, please enter “not applicable” below): N/A
- Company name of the mainland China area enterprise and the officer’s position in the enterprise: N/A
- Address of the mainland China area enterprise: N/A
- Business items of the mainland China area enterprise: N/A
- Degree of effect on the Company’s finances and business: N/A
- If the managerial officer has invested in the mainland China area enterprise, the monetary amount of the officer’s investment and the officer’s shareholding ratio: N/A
- Any other matters that need to be specified: None