Supplementary announcement for 2019 Annual General MeetingApril 19, 2019
Letter received from National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) of China regarding Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822) Phase III clinical study to be resubmitted after supplementationMay 6, 2019
- Date of the resolution by the board of directors or decision by the Company: Apr 18, 2019
- Number of shares issued: 15,000,000 shares
- Par Value per share: NTD 10
- Total monetary amount of the issue: NTD 150,000,000
- Issue price: NTD 135 per share
- Number of shares subscribed by or allocated to employees: According to Article 267 of the Company Act, 15% (2,250,000 shares) of the total new shares are reserved for employees of the company.
- Ratio of shares subscribed by existing shareholders: 75% (11,250,000 shares) of the total new shares (64.98057046 shares per 1000 shares) are to be subscribed by original shareholders according to the shareholding ratio noted on shareholder’s book on the base date of the subscription.
- Number of shares publicly sold: According to Article 28-1 of the Securities Exchange Act, 10% (1,500 shares) of the total new shares issued will be entrusted to the securities underwriters for public underwriting.
- Method of handling fractional shares and shares unsubscribed by the deadline: The existing shareholder who owns odd lots may subscribe to new shares within 5 days of the issue date. Chairman of the Board is planned to be authorized to contact designated person for remaining odd lots or shares.
- Rights and obligations of the newly issued shares: Same as existing common shares.
- Utilization of the funds from the capital increase: Increase working capital to support new drug research and development.
- Record date of cash capital increase: May 03, 2019
- Last date before book closure: Apr 28, 2019
- Book closure starting date: Apr 29, 2019
- Book closure ending date: May 03, 2019
- The period for payment of subscription:
(1)Payment period for existing shareholders and employees: May 7, 2019 to Jun 10, 2019
(2)Payment period for designated persons: Jun 11, 2019 to Jun 13, 2019
- The dates of the agreement with proceeds collection and deposit banks: Apr 18, 2019
- The name of the bank designated to collect proceeds: First Bank, Hsin-Hu Branch
- The name of the bank designated to deposit proceeds: E.Sun Bank, Nangang branch
- Any other matters that need to be specified:
(1)Capital increase in the issuance of new shares was approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission on March 25, 2008, approval letter No. 1080305202.
(2)BoD authorized chairman to set the record date of cash capital increase, Issue price and other related matters on the BoD meeting on Nov 30, 2018.
(3)To provide shareholders and employees adequate time to pay, chairman has adjusted the timing effective Apr 22, 2019:
Payment period for existing shareholders and employees: Adjusted from May 8, 2019–May 20, 2019 to May 7, 2019–Jun 10, 2019
Payment period for designated persons: Adjusted from May 21, 2019–May 23, 2019 to Jun 11, 2019–Jun 13, 2019