- Parties to the legal matter:
Plaintiff: Securities and Futures Investors Protection Center (SFIPC)
Defendant: OBI Pharma, Inc. and Dr. Michael N. Chang (Chairman)
- Name of the legal agency or court: Taiwan Shilin District Court
- Reference/case numbers of relevant documents: 2017 Su-Zi No. 905
- Date of occurrence of the event: July 21, 2017
- Background and circumstances of the matter (including the property/subject matter under dispute): Based on violations of the Securities Investor and Futures Trader Protection Act (Chapter 10-1, No. 2, Section 1), SFIPC requested the court to order a dismissal of Dr. Michael N. Chang as the Chairman of the company.
- Course and progression of handling of the matter: The company will consult its legal counsel on appropriate legal seroquelinfo.com .
- Effect on company finances and business and estimated monetary amount of the effect: The business operation and financial status of the company are normal.
- Countermeasures and status of amelioration: None.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: None.