- Date of the board of directors resolution: Nov 30, 2018
- Source of capital increase funds: issue common shares through rights offering
- Number of shares issued: 15,000,000 common shares
- Par value per share: 10 NTD
- Total monetary amount of the issue: 150,000,000 NTD
- Issue price: Provisional par value per share are set at a premium of NT$135. The actual issue price and issuance conditions shall be determined by the regulatory agency to authorize chairman to negotiate with the securities underwriters according to relevant laws/regulations and market conditions.
- Number of shares subscribed by or allotted to employees: According to Article 267 of the Company Act, 15% (2,250 shares) of the total new shares are reserved for employees of the company.
- Number of shares publicly sold: According to Article 28-1 of the Securities Exchange Act, 10% (1,500 shares), of the total new shares will be publicly underwritten.
- Ratio of shares subscribed by or allotted as stock dividends to existing shareholders: 75% (11,250 shares) of the total new shares are to be subscribed by original shareholders according to the shareholding ratio noted on shareholder’s book on the base date of the subscription.
- Method of handling fractional shares and shares unsubscribed by the deadline: The original shareholder who owns odd lots may subscribe to new shares to make them into round lots. Chairman of the company is proposed to be authorized to contact specific person to subscribe to the remaining shares undeclared by original shareholders and employees.
- Rights and obligations of the newly issued shares: same as existing common shares
- Utilization of the funds from the capital increase: enrich working capital to support new drug research and development
- Any other matters that need to be specified:
(1)After the capital increase is reported to the regulatory agency, the board of directors authorizes the chairman to set a capital increase base date, and authorizes the chairman to decide the actual issue price and handle the issue of capital increase issue five business days before the ex-rights trading day.
(2)The actual issue price of this capital increase may be adjusted according to the first paragraph of Article 6 of the ““Self-discipline Rules of Taiwan Securities Association for Raising and Issuing Securities by Members of The Underwriters” by the Underwriters.
(3)This capital increase in the issuance of ordinary shares, if the actual issue price per share is adjusted due to market changes that result in funds insufficiency, the price difference will be borne by own funds, bank loans, or other financing instruments. Over-raised funds will be used to enrich working capital.
(4)chairman of the company is proposed to be authorized to handle conditions (sources of funds, conditions for issuance, methods for issuance and conversion, plans for the use of funds, expected progress, expected benefits, etc.) and other matters related to issuance, in case of changes in the law, amendment noted by regulatory agency, or changes in response to the market.