Supplementary statement for 2020 Shareholders’ Meeting (Change in location and new items)May 8, 2020
OBI has filed application of Phase I/II human clinical studies for passive immunotherapeutic monoclonal antibody OBI-888 to TFDAMay 29, 2020
- Date of occurrence of the event:26 May 2020
- Company name: OBI Pharma Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter “head office” or “subsidiaries”): Head Office
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: No applicable
- Cause of occurrence: OBI has entered into a non-binding memorandum of understanding with a biotech company intending to form a strategic partnership to develop novel bispecific antibodies for cancer treatments. Regarding this MOU is not allowed to disclose in accordance with the confidentiality obligation. A further announcement will be published upon the subsequent official contract executed.
- Countermeasures: None
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long process associated with high costs. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.