Clarification on new article by Economy Daily News dated Jun 16, 2019June 17, 2019
Clarification on the news article by internet media on Jun 21,2019June 24, 2019
- Parties to the legal matter: Michael Chang (Chairman); Youe-Kong Shue (Former Vice Chairman); Amy Hung (General Manager); Tony Yu (Chief Science Officer); Jon-Jin Liao (Former Medical Business Director)
- Name of the court or disposing agency: Taiwan Shilin District Court
- Reference/case numbers of relevant documents: Year 106, Jin Zhong Su No.2
- Date of occurrence of the event: Jun 21, 2019
- Background and circumstances of the matter (including the property/subject matter under dispute): In the first instance for the case of the prosecution of Mr. Michael Chang, chairman of the company, and five other executives for insider trading by Taiwan Shilin District Court, defendant is granted not guilty.
- Course and progression of handling of the matter: Involved parties cooperate with the court to carry out relevant judicial procedures.
- Effect on company finances and business and estimated monetary amount of the effect: Company is under regular operation and the event does not have any significant impact on company’s financial status.
- Countermeasures and status of amelioration: None
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long process associated with high cost. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.