Announcement of capital change registration for the treasury share retirementMarch 27, 2019
Clearance of Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822) for a Phase III clinical study by Ministry of Health of the Russian FederationApril 13, 2019
- Date of the resolution by the board of directors or decision by the Company: Apr 09, 2019
- Number of shares issued: 15,000,000 shares
- Par Value per share: NTD 10
- Total monetary amount of the issue: NTD 150,000,000
- Issue price: Actual issue price will be set and announced based on No.1 of Article 6 of “Self-discipline Rules of Taiwan Securities Association for Raising and Issuing Securities by Members of The Underwriters.”
- Number of shares subscribed by or allocated to employees: According to Article 267 of the Company Act, 15% (2,250,000 shares) of the total new shares are reserved for employees of the company.
- Ratio of shares subscribed by existing shareholders: 75% (11,250,000 shares) of the total new shares (64.98057046 shares per 1000 shares) are to be subscribed by original shareholders according to the shareholding ratio noted on shareholder’s book on the base date of the subscription.
- Number of shares publicly sold: According to Article 28-1 of the Securities Exchange Act, 10% (1,500 shares) of the total new shares issued will be entrusted to the securities underwriters for public underwriting.
- Method of handling fractional shares and shares unsubscribed by the deadline: The existing shareholder who owns odd lots may subscribe to new shares within 5 days of the issue date. Chairman of the Board is planned to be authorized to contact designated person for remaining odd lots or shares.
- Rights and obligations of the newly issued shares: Same as existing common shares.
- Utilization of the funds from the capital increase: Increase working capital to support new drug research and development.
- Record date of cash capital increase: May 03, 2019
- Last date before book closure: Apr 28, 2019
- Book closure starting date: Apr 29, 2019
- Book closure ending date: May 03, 2019
- The period for payment of subscription:
(1)Payment period for existing shareholders and employees: May 8, 2019 to May 20, 2019
(2)Payment period for designated persons: May 21, 2019 to May 23, 2019
- The dates of the agreement with proceeds collection and deposit banks: Announcement to be made after contract execution.
- The name of the bank designated to collect proceeds: Announcement to be made after contract execution.
- The name of the bank designated to deposit proceeds: Announcement to be made after contract execution.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: The capital increase in the issuance of new shares was approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission on March 25, 2019, approval letter No. 1080305202.