Clarification on the news article by Commercial TimesSeptember 20, 2018
Taiwan FDA clearance of Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822) for a Phase III clinical studySeptember 28, 2018
- Date of occurrence of the event: Sept 20, 2018
- Company name: OBI Pharma Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter “head office” or “subsidiaries”): Head office
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N/A
- Name of mass media: Commercial Times
- Content reported: “…Biotech industry is profitable. OBI received Orphan Drug Designation…”
- Cause of occurrence: Clarification on news article
- Countermeasures: OBI-3424 was granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (abbreviated as ALL). Please refer to MOPS announcement on Sept 19, 2018.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: new drug development is a long process associated with high costs. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.