FDA Clearance of IND Application for A Phase 1 Study of A Monoclonal Antibody Cancer Immunotherapy (OBI-888)January 17, 2018
The Board of Directors resolved to hold 2018 Annual General MeetingMarch 9, 2018
- Date of occurrence of the event:2018/02/23
- Company name: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”affiliated company”): N/A
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N/A
- Name of mass media: Page A1、A3 of Commercial Times；page A12 of United Daily, etc.
- Content reported:「OBI is actively seeking partners, and does not rule out the possibility of merger and acquisition……」、「OBI intends to utilize merger and acquisition, and out licensing to attract large strategic partners……」、「OBI is actively seeking domestic and foreign merger and partners……」
- Cause of occurrence: Clarification on news articles
- Countermeasures: OBI did not participated in any related activity described in the aforementioned news articles. The above reports is originally intended to emphasized the company’s focus on its product line, where we do not rule out any possibility of partnerships. OBI has no plan of selling or merging with other large companies.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long process with high inherent cost. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.