OBI Received a Civil Complaint from Taiwan Shilin District CourtJuly 21, 2017
Announcement on Change of the Acting SpokespersonAugust 11, 2017
- Type of personnel changed (please enter: spokesperson, acting spokesperson, important personnel(CEO, COO, CMO, CSO, etc.),financial officer, accounting officer, research and development officer, or internal audit officer): Officer, Financial and Accounting
- Date of occurrence of the change: August 11, 2017
- Name, title, and resume of the replaced person: CT Wang, VP of Finance and Accounting
- Name, title, and resume of the replacement: Max Chan, Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Chan had previously served as the Chief Financial Officer for JHL Biotech (TPEx: 6540), TaiGen Biotech (TPEx: 4157), Stop Depression Meds Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX), and manager for Intel Capital.
- Type of the change (please enter: “resignation”, “position adjustment”, “dismissal”, “retirement”, “death” or “new replacement” ): Resignation
- Reason for the change: Personal reasons
- Effective date: August 11, 2017
- Contact telephone number of the replacement: (02)2786-6589
- Any other matters that need to be specified: None.