Important Resolutions of AGM 2017June 28, 2017
Clarification on the news article by China TimesJuly 12, 2017
- Date of occurrence: June 29, 2017
- Company name: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”affiliated company”): N/A
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N/A
- Name of mass media: Page B4 of Commercial Times
- Content reported: Commercial Times reported that “…The IND for OBI-888 will be obtained by the end of the year or in the beginning of next year, and the human trial will begin.
- Cause of occurrence: None.
- Countermeasures: The Investigational New Drug (IND) application for monoclonal antibody drug OBI-888, which is currently in pre-clinical, is estimated to be submitted at the end of the year or early next year. When the IND is filed, official announcements will be made according to relevant laws and regulations.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long process with high inherent cost. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.