OBI-833, the cancer therapeutic vaccine, has met the primary safety indicators in Phase I clinical trial for US and TaiwanApril 6, 2017
Announcement of explanation on the first instance judgment of the civil action between the Company against “Next Magazine”April 26, 2017
- Parties to the legal matter: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Name of the court or disposing agency: Shihlin District Prosecutors Office, Taiwan
- Reference/case numbers of relevant documents: 2017 Zhen-Zi No. 5025, 5026
- Date of occurrence of the event: April 17, 2017
- Background and circumstances of the matter (including the property/subject matter under dispute):
(1) Regarding the continuous and malicious false reports by Besthealthcareinfo, OBI filed a criminal lawsuit against relevant employees on April 7 and September 8, 2016 to safeguard the company’s legal rights.
(2)OBI received a final decision of dismissal of the case by Shihlin District Prosecutors Office.
- Course and progression of handling of the matter: OBI will take necessary legal actions after discussion with the attorneys.
- Effect on company finances and business and estimated monetary amount of the effect: None
- Countermeasures and status of amelioration: None
- Any other matters that need to be specified: The operation and financial status of the company remain normal and unaffected.