OBI-822 was approved to enter a Phase III clinical trial by the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)January 25, 2017
OBI Pharma’s Board of Directors approves the announcement of the Company’s 2016 individual and consolidated financial statementsMarch 9, 2017
- Date of occurrence of the event: January 26, 2017
- Company name: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”affiliated company”): Head office
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N/A
- Name of mass media: N/A
- Content reported: N/A
- Cause of occurrence: China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) authorized a multi-center Phase III clinical trial in Asia for the novel breast cancer drug Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822, also known as OPT-822). The planning of its indication, trial design, number of participants, and trial schedule will be based on comprehensive consideration of the OBI-822 global clinical trial development strategy.
- Countermeasures: Please refer to the information disclosed on mops.twse.com.tw for regarding financial affairs and R&D progress.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: New drug development is a long journey associated with high cost. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.