Clarification on the news article by Economic Daily NewsJanuary 10, 2017
Clarification on the news article by Commercial TimesJanuary 21, 2017
- Date of occurrence of the event: January 11, 2017
- Company name: OBI Pharma, Inc.
- Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”affiliated company”): N/A
- Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N/A
- Name of mass media: United Daily News E-Paper
- Content reported: United Daily News Paper reported that “Chen Jian-Ren stated that ‘the 831 news release from two year ago indicates OBI’s intend to end the project’, Chen Jian-Ren said “[…] based on experts’ opinion, OBI is preparing to terminate the clinical trial.”
- Cause of occurrence: Clarification on the news article by United Daily News E-Paper
- Countermeasures:(1)The above information is inaccurate and against the facts. Such information was not confirmed by OBI.(2)Relevant legal process will be handled based on the circumstances after receiving the indictment.
- Any other matters that need to be specified: The results of a single clinical trial do not sufficiently reflect the outcome of a new drug entering into the market. Investors should make carful judgment and prudent investment. New drug development is a long journey associated with high cost. It is not a guaranteed success, which may increase the risk of investment. Investors shall make prudent judgments and investments.